Guidelines for Attending Worship
We want you to know that we are doing our best to make worship a safe and meaningful experience for everyone! By recommendation of the medical community, our Bishop, and the CDC, we continue to follow best practices of social distancing and the use of masks in all worship and meeting events. These practices reflect our Christian stance to care for the concerns of “our neighbor” as much as we care for the concern of ourselves.
- We strongly encourage anyone with health limitations or age concerns to stay home and participate with us via Facebook Live at 11:00. Stay safe and stay home. Please perform a health check on yourself before coming to church on Sunday. If you feel sick at all, or think you might have possible symptoms, please stay home.
- Beginning on Easter morning, we will offer two in-person worship opportunities: at 8:30am and 11:00am
- To ensure availability, worship will continue to be by reservation only. You may RSVP via the link provided in your weekly email.
- We continue to offer live streaming worship every Sunday at 11:00 a.m. You may find our live stream worship on the church website or our Facebook page.
- The Nursery will be open starting Easter Sunday for both services. Our nursery workers will follow best practices of CDC guidelines and have all had their vaccines.
Adult Sunday School remains open for all ages, but limited by group size. Please be patient with us as we continue to negotiate the needs of groups with the availability of space to maintain social distancing. We recommend that you contact your Sunday school class directly or the church office for more information about meeting in-person for Sunday school.
Children’s Sunday schools will open on Sunday, April 11th. All current CDC best practices will apply.
- These guidelines are a work in progress! Thanks for your patience as we strive to offer a safe and meaningful worship experience.
Guidelines for In-Person Meetings
At this time, all groups must continue to adhere to CDC’s best practices of social distancing and wearing face masks; no matter the size, age group, or vaccine status. We ask that you schedule your group meeting with the church office so we can ensure that your group size is matched with an appropriately sized room.