Guidelines for Attending Worship
We want you to know that we are doing our best to make worship a safe and meaningful experience for everyone! The following practices reflect our Christian stance to care for the concerns of “our neighbor” as much as we care for the concern of ourselves.
- We strongly encourage anyone with health limitations or concerns to stay home and participate with us via Facebook Live at 11:00am. Stay safe and stay home.
- Please perform a health check on yourself before coming to church on Sunday. If you feel sick at all, or think you might have possible symptoms, please stay home.
- We offer two in-person worship opportunities: at 8:30am and 11:00am.
- We offer livestreaming worship every Sunday at 11:00am. You may find our livestream worship on the church website or our Facebook page.
- The Nursery is open for both services and during the Sunday School hour. Our nursery workers follow best practices of CDC guidelines and have all had their vaccines.
Adult Sunday School classes are open! We recommend that you contact your Sunday school class directly or the church office for more information about meeting in-person for Sunday school.
Children’s Sunday school classes are open (age 4+)!
- These guidelines are a work in progress! Thanks for your patience as we strive to offer a safe and meaningful worship experience.
Guidelines for In-Person Meetings
We ask that you schedule your group meeting with the church office so we can ensure that your group size is matched with an appropriately-sized room.